EPA Lead Safety Certification – RRP Training Course
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rule asks certification for renovation, repair and painting work that disturbs 6 sq. ft. inside or 20 sq. ft. outside a dwelling where children below 6 years old is present or visit regularly. Schools and child-care facilities also fall into this new EPA’s RRP rule. In addition to following particular work practices, contractors must supply homeowners with lead-hazard info pamphlets.
To pull in EPA certification, contractors and painters will need to accomplish an EPA-accredited training course. Contractors who are already acquired certification to work with lead-based paint is only required to take a refresher course.
Lead Safety Class
- Lead Paint Removal Certification | EPA Lead Safety Training
- EPA Lead Safety | Lead Certification Classes
- Lead Paint Certification Classes | Lead Safe Certification
- EPA Lead Renovator Training – Refresher Certification Course
- EPA Lead Safety Certification Training Course